This is our Easter experience combining a three night stay with the discovery of the food and wine culture in Puglia.
First, you’ll ride a shiny vintage car along an evocative route across the Apulian countryside to an ancient “masseria” with a oil mill.
Here, after being shown the secrets of extra virgin oil making, you’ll also learn to recognize its different varieties in a lovely tasting. You’ll find another tasting, this time of the wines of some excellences of the Apulian viniculture scene, waiting for you at a wine cellar in the Itria Valley.
Last, in our Piazza you’ll enjoy the full flavours and fragrances of our traditional Easter Monday lunch with some typical Easter dishes of Puglia.
Price starting from € 1.237,00 per person in Corte Splendida (double occupancy).
The offer is available from March 30th to April 2nd.
• 3 nights in double room with breakfast included.
• Daily use of sauna and turkish bath, indoor pool, relaxation area and corner herbal tea and gym.
• Special surprise experience
Saturday, March 31th
• Vintage car experience and olive oil tasting in Masseria (10am/2pm).
Sunday, April 1st
• Visit at a winery and wine tasting in Itria Valley - transfer included (10am/2pm).
Monday, April 2nd
• Easter Monday lunch in the Piazza (house drinks included).
Conditions of the offer:
Minimum stay of 3 nights.
Early booking request within 7 days prior to arrival.
25% not refundable deposit to be paid at the moment of booking confirmation, remaining 75% to be paid within 7 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation without penalty within 7 days prior to arrival.
Offer subject to limited availability and not combinable with other offers and / or promotions in progress.
Please note that the "starting from" rate may no longer be available at the time of booking request.