EGG of TRADITIONS

 

This is a three night stay experience for those who want to be part of some of the most evocative Apulian Easter traditions.

The journey begins in the lovely Alberobello where Clara – a symbol of Apulian women’s hospitalty and a leading figure in many of our Borgo Festivals – will welcome you to her “trulli” (the typical cone-roof houses that are only built here) to tell you some local stories and anecdotes and have you savour some traditional dishes.

Then you’ll set out to Fasano for a journey back in time: you’ll take part in the traditional Holy Saturday serenade, the evocative “Canto all’uovo” (Song to the Egg). You’ll join the people from Fasano as they sing across the streets with guitars, accordions and tambourines and collect the eggs used to make the local “cürrüchel” omelet.

Last, you’ll be invited to welcome the “Quarantana”, the old lady puppet hung across the alleys, a true Easter symbol for Apulians and one of the oldest traditions of the Itria Valley, during the Easter Monday celebration held in our Piazza with music, typical dishes and great fun.

 

Price starting from € 1.237,00 per person in Corte Splendida (double occupancy).


The offer is available from March 30th to April 2nd.

 

Includes:
• 3 nights in double room with breakfast included.
• Daily use of sauna and turkish bath, indoor pool, relaxation area and corner herbal tea and gym.
• Special surprise experience
Saturday, March 31th
• Visit at the “Trulli del Capitano” in Alberobello with Apulian food tasting and Easter workshop - transfer included (10am/2pm).
• “Canto all’Uovo” (traditional Holy Saturday serenade) in Fasano - transfer included (10am/2pm).
Monday, April 2nd
• Easter Monday lunch in the Piazza (house drinks included).


Conditions of the offer:
Minimum stay of 3 nights.
Early booking request within 7 days prior to arrival.
25% not refundable deposit to be paid at the moment of booking confirmation, remaining 75% to be paid within 7 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation without penalty within 7 days prior to arrival.
Offer subject to limited availability and not combinable with other offers and / or promotions in progress.
Please note that the "starting from" rate may no longer be available at the time of booking request.

Pasqua

Information request

Please, fill in all required fields.
captcha
Reload

© 2017 Borgo Egnazia - Nowhere else | Savelletri di Fasano - 72015 Fasano Brindisi Puglia Italy | info +39 080 225 5000 | reservation +39 080 225 5850 | GPS:40.87468117188141,17.39812742907816
Follow Borgo Egnazia on Facebook Follow Borgo Egnazia on Twitter Follow Borgo Egnazia on linkedin Follow Borgo Egnazia on Instagram

Company information: Egnathia Iniziative Turistiche S.r.l. - Registered Office: Via Claudio Monteverdi, 16 – 00198 Roma IT
VAT 01841220740 - Cap. sociale i.v. € 200.000,00 – C.C.I.A.A. di Roma n. REA 1253762
Web design & development Ingenia Direct