EGG of WELLNESS - ADDUR

 

Hidden within each perfume is an entire journey. Despite being so impalpable, a perfume has the power to touch the chords of head, heart and taste. That is to say, the three pillars on which the innovative Vair program has been created: an intimate experience dedicated to the discovery of the power of perfumes and developed by Dr. Luca Fortuna in synergy with the Vair Spa therapists-artists.

It starts with a soft experience of psycho-aromatherapy, where body and mind begin to fluctuate on fragrances capable to disclose past talents and emotions, in order to free the natural expression of personality.

Based on this introspection, Vair therapists-artists will be able to define a complete wellness profile and suggest the most suitable treatments for your emotions. It is then the turn of the taste, where chef and nutritionist, combined in a unique tasting experience together with the aromas of dishes, will reveal how the taste is enhanced by personal memories and emotions recorded in everyone’s brain.

 

Price starting from € 2.152,00 per person in Corte Splendida (double occupancy).

Offer valid from March 29th to April 2nd.

 

Includes:
● 4 nights in double room with half board (with water, coffee, infusions and centrifuged fruit and vegetables included).
● A psycho-olfactory test with Dr. Luca Fortuna.
● An olfactory tasting.
● 4 Vair experiences from about 100/110 minutes selected from the treatment menu.
● Daily use of sauna and turkish bath, indoor pool, relaxation area and corner herbal tea and gym.
● The experience program will be tailored following the consultation with the Vair therapist.
● Special surprise experience

Conditions of the offer:
Minimum stay of 4 nights.
The program starts on March 29th in the afternoon.
Early booking request within 7 days before arrival.
25% non-refundable deposit required upon confirmation, the remaining 75% to be paid within 7 days before arrival.
Cancellation without penalty within 7 days before arrival.
Offer subject to limited availability and not combinable with other offers and / or promotions in progress.
Please note that the "starting from" rate may no longer be available at time of booking request.

Pasqua

 

Information request

Please, fill in all required fields.
captcha
Reload

© 2017 Borgo Egnazia - Nowhere else | Savelletri di Fasano - 72015 Fasano Brindisi Puglia Italy | info +39 080 225 5000 | reservation +39 080 225 5850 | GPS:40.87468117188141,17.39812742907816
Follow Borgo Egnazia on Facebook Follow Borgo Egnazia on Twitter Follow Borgo Egnazia on linkedin Follow Borgo Egnazia on Instagram

Company information: Egnathia Iniziative Turistiche S.r.l. - Registered Office: Via Claudio Monteverdi, 16 – 00198 Roma IT
VAT 01841220740 - Cap. sociale i.v. € 200.000,00 – C.C.I.A.A. di Roma n. REA 1253762
Web design & development Ingenia Direct