You are invited to enjoy a one-of-a-kind blend of the three different faces of our Easter tradition: its deep spirituality, its ancient popular customs and Borgo Egnazia’s own unique experiences.
From 14th April to 17th April, be ready for a discovery journey across our region’s different nuances of Easter. The most distinctive events of our religious traditions - the Holy Mass and the “Sepolcri” rite in Fasano or the Passion scene in Alberobello - will allow you to deeply connect with the spiritual side of this festivity. Easter’s popular side will be the undisputed main subject of our cooking classes, our craftsmanship workshops, our tastings of local food and wine treasures and a number of folk events dating back to the early times of our culture, such as the “Pappamusci” procession in Francavilla or the “Canto all’uovo” serenade in Fasano. And finally, you’ll be embraced by Borgo Egnazia’s experience-based Easter aura through our themed Yoga sessions, our funny classes with actors-dancers and the many other activities we have in store for you.
Your Easter experience in Borgo Egnazia joins all such diverse elements and gives you something way beyond a simple stay: a time of intense and genuine local life.
Price starting from € 868 per person in Borgo Splendida, double occupancy.
Price starting from € 1.054 per person in La Corte Bella, double occupancy.
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum stay 3 nights at Borgo
- Minimum stay 4 nights at Corte and Ville
- 25% not refundable deposit to be paid at the moment of the booking confirmation; remaining 75% to be paid within 14 days prior to arrival
- penalty equal to 25% not refundable deposit in case of cancellation made within 15 days prior to arrival; penalty equal to the total amount of the booking in case of cancellation made from 14 days before arrival to the arrival day and in case of no show and early departure
- Limited availability
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotions.