14th September 2015 – 21st April 2016
Inspired by an Apulian village surrounded by millennial olive groves and made in rough tuff stone, Borgo Egnazia is a “Nowhere Else” place embodying the true essence of Puglia all year round, spoken by the ancient culture of the land and by the sheer beauty of its nonpareil architecture.
Why is Borgo Egnazia considered an authentic “Nowhere Else place”? Because it is a unique place in the world and because everyone can live the experiences that really wishes.
Starting from September 14th, Borgo Egnazia offers you the possibility to discover the secrets of Apulian winemaking and cooking, both taking part in a professional wine tasting session with one of our sommeliers or attending a special “cooking class” held by our chef about the tastes, fragrances and ingredients of our traditional cuisine. The Golf lovers will be given 4 Green Fees with golf cart at San Domenico Golf.
TEE OFF and FOOD includes:
• 4-night stay in a double room
• Breakfast buffet
• 4 green fees
• 1 typical Apulian dinner for 2 people (4-course menu, beverages not included)
• 1 cooking class for 2 people
• 1 technical wine tasting session for 2 people
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade to early check-in and late check-out (availability to be verified at arrival)Valid from 14th September 2015 to 21st April 2016 (except Christmas, Easter and Holidays)
* TEE OFF AND RELAX IS NOT VALID FROM THE 23RD DECEMBER 2015 TO 6TH JANUARY 2016
For further information or reservations please contact: