Golf and Puglia
the first “Borgo Egnazia Spring Trophy” is here
From Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th March, Borgo Egnazia is hosting the first edition of “Borgo Egnazia Spring Trophy”, an event for amateur players and aficionados of “the most beautiful game in the world”: golf.
We promise an experience of great fun, with non-pro golfers from all over the world ready to compete in a two day individual Stableford contest on the evocative San Domenico Golf 18-hole course embraced by century-old olive trees, the sea and the Mediterranean scrub.
The three days of our “Borgo Egnazia Spring Trophy” won’t only be about golfing, though: our Borgo, enhanced by the warmth and colours of the Apulian springtime, will offer a wealth of opportunities to indulge in the pleasures of our cultural traditions and enjoy the food and wine treasures of our land, with lunches, cocktails and a dinner featuring some typical and tasty local dishes.
Price starting from € 650 per person in Corte Bella room for 3 nights (double occupancy)
Price starting from € 935 per person in Corte Bella room for 3 nights (single occupancy)
The package includes:
- 1 practice round and 2 rounds of tournament (stroke play/individual Stableford) at San Domenico Golf
- Welcome cocktail, dinner with tasty and typical local dishes and 2 buffet lunches at San Domenico Golf
- Prize giving ceremony
- Welcome gift
- Credit card requested as guarantee, payment at check-out
- Full penalty is required for any cancellation from 48 hours before arrival until the Arrival day, in case of no show and early departure
- This offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other promotions
For info and reservations:
tel: 080 2255850