Christmas Market and dinner at La Frasca Restaurant



A unique experience in the flavors of Puglia: a stay in Borgo Egnazia during which the magic of the Christmas Markets precedes a typical Apulian dinner in our restaurant La Frasca.

The "Christmas Markets" a unique occasion to experience the magic of Christmas in true “Puglian style", bringing a pleasantly unexpected atmosphere to the charm of Puglia in wintertime.

A moment dedicated to flavors and conviviality, a feast with the sound of the “zampogne” (the traditional bagpipes of the South of Italy) and scent of roasted chestnuts, stalls enlivened by local artisans in the name of the most authentic and rich Puglian culinary traditions.

Moreover, some Casettas will be turned into suggestive “Botteghe” (old-style workshops), to discover local crafts and Puglian flavours and will welcome adults and little ones alike with some Christmas experiences.

The Piazza will be the heart of the evening, embroidered with white lights shimmering through the olive branches, bonfires illuminating the tuff-stone, the scent of “pettole” (typical Puglian fried dough) and almond sweets: a fascinating atmosphere warmed by local hospitality.

At the end then, let’s visit La Frasca restaurant, our traditional apulian restaurant: flavors, aromas and unique recipes from our past.

Price euro 410,00 per person, room type in Corte Bella/Borgo Splendida (double occupancy).

Includes:

  • 1 night accommodation in double bedroom with breakfast included
  • 1 dinner at La Frasca restaurant (2 adults, beverage not included)
  • Christmas markets with tasting of typical products in the Piazza
  • Acces to Vair Spa and daily use of sauna, steam room, indoor pool and gym.

Conditions of the offer:

Minimum stay of 1 night. The offer is available for December 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th and 27th.
Early booking required within 48 hours prior to arrival.
Credit card required as guarantee at the time of booking.
25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking confirmation; the remaining 75% of the total reservation amount will be charged at the cancellation deadline.
A penalty of 100% of the total reservation amount will be applied to cancellations and changes received within 48 hours of arrival date.
Offer subject to limited availability and not combinable with other offers and/or promotions in progress.
Please note that the room categories may no longer be available at the time of booking request.

In case of bad weather the event will be delete.

Information request

Please, fill in all required fields.
captcha
Reload

© 2018 Borgo Egnazia - Nowhere else | Savelletri di Fasano - 72015 Fasano Brindisi Puglia Italy | info +39 080 225 5000 | reservation +39 080 225 5850 | GPS:40.87468117188141,17.39812742907816
Follow Borgo Egnazia on Facebook Follow Borgo Egnazia on Twitter Follow Borgo Egnazia on linkedin Follow Borgo Egnazia on Instagram

Company information: Egnathia Iniziative Turistiche S.r.l. - Registered Office: Via Claudio Monteverdi, 16 – 00198 Roma IT
VAT 01841220740 - Cap. sociale i.v. € 200.000,00 – C.C.I.A.A. di Roma n. REA 1253762
Web design & development Ingenia Direct